Monday, January 23, 2023

Happy Birthday

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

 I played along in the AAA Birthday challenge:

I played along in the Seize the Birthday ATG challenge:



I played along in the CAS on Friday Winter challenge and the 613 Avenue Create Winter challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Card

Stamps: Tree image and Happy Birthday sentiment from January 2023 KOM

Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson)

Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts

Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Sequins(FSJ)

Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Staples, Paintbrush Fall Out Hearts Background Die

Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)

Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Splatter






5 comments:

Broni said...

Love it! 😍😍😍 Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Helen said...

Beautifully stamped - very effective.

Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Lisa H. said...

Fabulous as always! Thanks for linking up with CTD.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card and use of the colors! I really like this, Tenia! Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday!

Valérie said...

Stunning card! I love the card design! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday! Stay safe and keep crafting. Valérie DT AAA Birthday