Thursday, January 12, 2023

Been Loved By A Dog

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Thursday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp sets HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Global Design Project challenge:
Thanks for stopping by!! 

-t

Card Recipe for Been Loved By A Dog Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co,
Paper: Watercolor Paper(Canson), White Cardstock(Neenah)
Inks: Concord & 9th, Karin Markers, Altenew
Embellishments: Washi(We R Memory Keepers), Sequins(Michaels and Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Unity Stamp Co.), Stapler, Paintbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting




3 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW!! I love dogs, and I love this card! What a wonderful sentiment! You used the colors perfectly! Thanks for sharing at CC&S!! Have a great day!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I can think of many who would agree with the sentiment on your card Tenia! Love the paw prints and textural elements on your card. Thanks for playing with our colour challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Michal said...

A super fun card indeed, Tenia!! I love the soft background and the whimsical paws on the heart at the center. Your card designs are always so original and beautiful!! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!