Friday, July 29, 2022

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Friday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!


I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! 

I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the Double Trouble Paper Crafting challenge(Christmas in July with Bling):

I played along in the 52 Christmas Card Throwndown:

I also played along in the Happy Little Stamper Christmas challenge:




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Merry Little Christmas Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Canson, Neenah
Inks: Watercolors(Karin Markers and Altenew), Obsidian(Altenew)
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Sequins(Michaels and Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Circle Die(Spellbinders), Stapler, Aquabrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Splatter

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Cute Santa...and you've colored him fabulously! Fun way to use the sketch too! Thanks for playing this week at the Players!

Donna Scholz said...

Tenia, what an adorable Santa you colored up for your holiday card! Your use of so many bling elements in your design was just what we were hoping for in our Double Trouble "Christmas in July" with bling challenge!! Thank you so much for sharing your car and talents with us!!! -Donna

Kellianne said...

This is as cute as it gets!! I love the overall feel of your card. Almost like a vintage Christmas theme and then with fun bling added! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

Super cute and a wonderful painterly card! Your cards are always so unique and I love your washi tape signature style! We are so glad you joined us at 52CCT:)

Melanie R said...

Fabulous Santa image, Tenia! Perfectly colored, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #116.

Rosmarie said...

I really like your Santa ....the stapled image looks cool! Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT. Rosi x

Andreja said...

What a beautiful festive card you made :-)) I like your watercolouring.
Thanks for playing with us at 52CCT 🧡