Sunday, July 31, 2022

Happy Birthday

 Hey Y'all!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well! I am so excited because I am one the WOW! Embossing Guest Designers for July!!! Woot Woot!!! Here is my second card for this month....CHECK IT!!!



For more info on how I created this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Perfectly CAS challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the AAA Cards challenge(didn't do the option):


I also played along in the Krafty Chicks All Occasions challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Card
Paper: Neenah, Fab Foilers(WOW!)
Embellishments: Sticker(Capital Chic Designs), Sequins(Fun Stampers Journey), Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Laminator, Stapler, Die(SugarPea Designs), Die Cutting Machine
Other: Fab Foil(WOW!)
Techniques: Foiling, Die Cutting


2 comments:

ÅsaJ said...

Such a great Along the Edge card! Modern look! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Broni said...

Such a cool card!! I’m so glad you joined us for this week’s Color Throwdown challenge!