Friday, January 15, 2021

You're My Favorite

  Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Friday and hope all is well!! Here is my second card for y'all that I created for this months STAMPlorations CAS challenge!! Come and play with us!!!





.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!


I played along in the ATSM challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for You're My Favorite Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Walmart
Inks: Altenew, Spectrum Noir, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi and Heart Gems(Queen and Co), Enamel Dots(Target), Button
Tools: Scissors, Stapler
Techniques: Alcohol Marker Coloring, Fussy Cutting


1 comment:

foleysfriend said...

Amazing! I love your use of embellishments without taking way from the clean and simple design. So eye-catching! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.