Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Girl, I Love You

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!
I created this card using this awesome stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Color Hues Challenge:

I also played along in the Flower challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Girl, I Love You Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Neenah, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Embossing Folder(Altenew), Dies(Spellbinders), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler, Aquabrush
Other: Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Heat and Dry Embossing,



3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh I love how you flipped the sketch. This is soooo pretty.

Nancy said...

WOW! This is outstanding Tenia! I am in love with this card! Thanks for making the gallery shine over at Color Hues!

Cara said...

Wow! This is just stunning, so elegant. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x