Saturday, November 14, 2020

Joy

 Hey Y'all!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I have a super FUN and CAS for y'all today.......CHECK IT!!




I had a blast with this Polka Dot Orchard digital stamp set HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Less Is More challenge:

I played along in the Fab Friday challenge:

I played along in the Jingle Belles challenge(I used a see through star on my card.....can you find it!!) and I also played along in the AUD Sentiments challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Joy Card
Digital Stamps: PDO
Paper: Walmart, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Clear Star(Studio Calico), Joy Sticker(Tim Holtz)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Spellbinders), Stapler, Aquabrush, Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting


8 comments:

Kathyk said...

Such a fabulous (and fun) card, great colours

Kathyk

Furrbster said...

This is a brilliantly fun CAS design,

Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

stampwithamyk said...

So cute! Love the little stack of critters and the clean design! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

Wow, Tenia! Such a gorgeous image, and your tone-on-tone design is perfect with that touch of silver! Love this! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Such a pretty winter card! I love the understated feel with all the white space and beautiful subtle coloring! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

lauren bergold said...

love the way you've used the acrylic star to hold the sentiment; love everything about this actually, what a beautiful card! so pleased you could celebrate the Midnight Clear with us at JINGE BELLES!

SmilynStef said...

CLEAR-ly fabulous design (as always) ... thanks for joining our CLEAR-ly Christmas at Jingle Belles.

Neets B said...

So many lovely elements and so typically Tenia, I love all the little details you add on your CAS creations. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x