Sunday, November 1, 2020

Have A Awesome Birthday!

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! I have a card for y'all that I created for this months STAMPlorations CAS challenge!! Come and play with us!!!





.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!


I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:

I played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Have A Awesome Birthday Card
Paper: C9, Walmart
Inks: Altenew
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins(STAMPlorations), Clear Stickers(STAMPlorations)
Tools: Dies(STAMPlorations), Die Cutting Machine, Stencil(STAMPlorations), Ink Blender(Altenew), Dymo Label Machine, Stapler
Techniques: Stenciling, Die Cutting






2 comments:

Macimbalo said...

What an awesome word die cut! Love your card Tenia!!! Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that softly stenciled background paired with the bold, black sentiment! Great touches using the little strip of washi tape and the sequins. Fabulous creation! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!