Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Let Your Hope Shape Your Future

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!!! I have a very FUN card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!




I created this card using this pretty AWESOME Graciellie Designs set HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the FUSION Card challenge:

I played along in the CAS On Friday Plaid challenge and I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Let Your Hope Shape Your Future Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Canson, Walmart, Patterned Paper
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi and Sequins(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(Chandler), Aquabrush, Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing with Digital Stamps, Heat Embossing, Watercoloring



No comments: