Sunday, October 11, 2020

Hey Pumpkin'

 Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well!! I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!!

I had a LOT of FUN with this Angie Blom Designs digital stamp set HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Paper Players challenge:


I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hey Pumpkin' Card
Digital Stamps: Angie Blom Digital Designs
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi and Enamel Dots(Altenew), Letter Stickers(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(Spellbinders), Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush, Stapler, Dymo Label Maker, Scissors
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Heat Embossing with Digital Stamps, Watercolor, Fussy Cutting, Splatter





7 comments:

LeAnne said...

CUTE! Love those little punkins....and your sentiment is fun too! Thanks for playing with our color challenge!

Ida said...

This is super nice. I like the angled element and your pumpkins.

Jen Timko said...

Here I am repeating my adjectives!! LOVE this, Tenia! What a beautiful card. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Karren said...

Super-cool card with such fun elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Ann Schach said...

I absolutely adore this card, Tenia! These are really unique and adorable pumpkins...and I LOVE the sentiment. Thank you for playing in my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Really fun design - the "stitched" die cut angled on the front panel is very clever and is the perfect backdrop for your sweet pumpkin "patch"! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

cm said...

Awesome pumpkins, Tenia! I love everything about your card! Playful and pretty! So happy to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol