Saturday, September 12, 2020

Hello Lovely

 Hey Y'all!!!


Hope all is well!! I have a super FUN CAS card for y'all......CHECK IT!!



I created this card using this set HERE, this die set HERE, and this set HERE!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the brand new Color Hues challenge:

I played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge:

I played along in the Try It On Tuesday Neat and Tidy challenge and I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hello Lovely Card
Stamps: RG Designs
Paper: RG Designs
Inks: RG Designs
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Dies(RG Designs), Stapler
Other: Embossing(RG Designs)
Technques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting



6 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Very, cool and bright! I love the colors and the creative framing of your focal image! Thanks for another outstanding CAS submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Sandy said...

Lovely and bright in the pops of yellow and green on the white background. Love the addition of the staples and sequins. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create challenge.
Hugs, Sandy

Nancy said...

Such a darling Tenia card we have here! You have such an eye for layouts! I think we all could learn a lot from you when it comes to balance and design! I am tickled you joined us for our first challenge at Color Hues! Thanks for the support!

Karen said...

What a cheerful, happy card! I love all the details you've added to your super design. Thanks for joining us at the first Color Hues Challenge!

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of September 6 - 12, 2020 at 613 Avenue Create! Thanks for your wonderful response to our challenge! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!
~~~~
The Resident Designers at 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Marjut said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.