Sunday, September 6, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well!! I created this super fun CAS card today......CHECK IT!!!

I created this fun card using this super fun Angie Blom Designs digital stamp HERE!

I also played along in a few challenges too! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I also played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Card
Digital Stamps: Angie Blom Designs
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi and Enamel Dots(Altenew)
Tools: Aquabrush, Stapler, Scissors
Techniques: Watercoloring, Digital Stamping, Fussy Cutting


6 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a fabulous Masculine Birthday card Tenia! You have the most eclectic stash of stamps that I have ever seen. There is nothing you can't do well. Thanks for being with us at Seize the Birthday!

LeAnne said...

VERY cool...I love your image and that washi behind it gives it just a little fun element! Thanks for playing with our masculine challenge at the Players this week!

Heather said...

So playful, Tenia - a very jazzy guy card, for sure! Love the combo of all the patterns! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Jaydee said...

Love it, Tenia. Fabulously CAS and very masculine! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Stef Perry said...

Terrific masculine card, Tenia. He is very stylish in his summery apparel and the patterned background adds a great contrast. Thanks so much for joining both The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Very cool! I like the "hip vibe" it's got going on, too! Thanks for sharing your project with us this week at The Paper Players! :)