Sunday, July 5, 2020

Hello

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy late Sunday and hope all is well!! I have a fun CAS card for y'all.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using a digital stamp from Varada Sharma.

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Krafty Chicks challenge too.



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hello Card
Digital Stamps: Varada Sharma
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers, Michaels Watercolor
Embellishments: Washi and Enamel Dots(Queen and Co)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders), Die Cutting Machine, Dymo Label Maker, Aquabrush, Stapler
Techniques: Watercolor, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting 


6 comments:

karen h said...

Beautiful card! Great use of the colors! Love the label sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

Wei said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

samantha's cards said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Leanne said...

What a nice card, I like flowers so this is so special, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/KC

Nance said...

So pretty, Tenia! Love that soft flower. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Hugs! xx

aditya said...

I appreciated looking at your article. Very wonderful reveal. I would like to twit this on my followers. Many thanks!

SS Total Anova Calculator
derivative calculator
Interval Calculator
edublackboards