Thursday, July 30, 2020

A Better Day Always Comes

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 

This weeks inspiration photo is this:



......and this is what I created.....CHECK IT!!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:
I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches:

I also played along in the Festive Friday:(Brown, Circles, Die Cut)

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for A Better Day Always Comes Card
Stamps: Graciellie Design/Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi and Enamel Dots(Queen and Co),
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Heart Die, Scissors, Stapler
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I love it!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the lemon with the brown! Neat card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific slimline card Tenia, I like the polka dots!

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Beautiful card, I love the coloring of the lemons. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card Tenia! I love those lemons and the washi! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

Lovely card! THat sentiment is perfect for the time we are in. Love the lemons too! Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the angle of your washi lines! Terrific design. It's always a treat to see your cards in the FMS gallery!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Whoa, getting a lot of bang for your buck with this card! As always, you create great cards. I love your take on the sketch and combining it in a slimline format. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S