Sunday, March 1, 2020

Wherever You Go. Go With Your Heart

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! I have a card for y'all that I created for this months STAMPlorations CAS challenge!! Come and play with us!!!



.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Inspire. Create. challenge:
I played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:

I played along in the AUD Sentiments Anything Goes challenge too!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Wherever You Go. Go With Your Heart. Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Michaels
Inks: Altenew, IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
Embellishments: Washi(American Crafts)
Tools: Heart Die, Die Cutting Machine, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Splatter, Ink to Paper, Heat Embossing

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Tristan said...

Love your card Tenia. Great placement of your focal image and use of the heat and washi tape. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

What a striking card, I love the blue elements, so perfect with your ship. Thanks for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.
Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!)
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/