Sunday, March 29, 2020

Thanks For All You Do.

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! I have a card to show y'all today using Graciellie Design goodness......CHECK IT!!!

I used this very awesome set HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Festive Friday challenge(Doily, Rhinestones, Stars or Hearts):

I played along in the ATSM challenge:

I played along the Little Red Wagon challenge(Leftovers...my doily was my leftover) and I played along in the 613 Avenue Create  Anything Goes challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Thanks For All You Do Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Michaels, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Rhinestones(Queen and Co), Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(Crafter's Companion), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Aquabrush
Other: Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting

6 comments:

Jean said...

Fantastic card ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

NMWatt said...

Yet another beautiful CAS design! Whoever receives this card is going to love and treasure it! Hugs to you, my crafty friend!

Chana Malkah said...

This is an awesome focal grouping, Tenia! You know I am a huge fan of your work and your enviable eye for composition. This one tells a story and I love how you have presented it! Thanks for supporting our challenge and bringing inspiration to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Imke said...

This is unique - love your layout and your use of a leftover doily.

I would have liked to read which leftovers you used, but Thanks for joining our "Leftover" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Anne Marie Hile said...

Beautiful card! I love the clean design but it still has awesome detail. Thanks so much for joining us over at Festive Friday!

Irene said...

Amazing card. I'll follow you...congrats.
Irene