Monday, February 17, 2020

I Heart You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well!!! I have a super FUN CAS card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!

I had so much fun creating this card using AWESOME RG Ave. products!!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Perfectly CAS challenge(I used a Diamond and Heart):

I played along in the Just Us Girls Challenge:

I played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for I Heart You Card
Digital Stamps: RG Ave.
Paper: RG Ave.
Inks: RG Ave.
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Googlie Eyes
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(RG Ave.), Die Cutting Machine
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(RG Ave.)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Water Embossing, Die Cutting, Digital Stamping



2 comments:

Created by Kath said...

Great CAS card!Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath DT

foleysfriend said...

What an adorable reindeer - love the googly eyes. Loving the muted colours and the "pop" of yellow. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

sue n.