Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 2: Color Your Day. I decided to go with the 70(Grays), 20(Greens), 10(Purples) rule and Color Inspiration! Here is today's card......CHECK IT!!!
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. On image panel stencil design using Smokey Gray ink. Add splatter.
3. Adhere patterned paper onto image panel and add washi.
4. Stamp telephone with various inks, die cut and adhere to image panel using foam adhesive.
5. Stamp sentiment, die cut and adhere to image panel using foam adhesive
6. Adhere sequins and adhere entire image panel onto card front.
These are the Altenew products that I used on my card:
It's For You Stamp & Die Bundle
Misty Morning 6 Mini Cube Set
Reflections Collection Paper & Sticker Sheet Bundle
On The Plus Side Stencil
I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:
I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Call Me! Card
Paper: Michaels, Altenew
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Altenew
Embellishments: Washi(Pebbles), Sequins, Sticker Stitches
Tools: Dies(Altenew and Crafter's Companion), Stencil(Altenew), Ink Blander
Techniques: Stenciling, Layer Stamping, Splatter, Die Cutting, Distressing