Thursday, January 2, 2020

Merci

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 

This weeks inspiration photo is this:


......and this is what I created.....CHECK IT!!

Make sure that y'all check out what the other ladies created....they are amazing!!



I also played along in the Inspire. Create. Challenges:

I also played along in the Love To Craft Challenge(Anything Goes).



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Merci Card
Stamps: Graciellie Design/Unity Stamps
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir Sparkle
Embellishments: Enamel Dots(American Crafts), Pearls(Crafter's Companion), Washi
Tools:Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors, Aquabrush, Stencil(Gina Marie Designs), Blending Brush, Dies(Spellbinders), Die Cutting Machine
Other: Silver Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Steciling, Die Cutting

4 comments:

Danni Reid said...

This card is fabulous! Love your take on the inspiration my friend.

I Card Everyone said...

who couldn't use a thank you or three? amazing, Tenia!
=]

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love that flower!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Well, hey y'all back, from Texas! A sweet CAS thank you card, you captured the colors of winter in that photo perfectly! I read you are a jazz pianist, very cool! I am a fan of smooth jazz and haven't exactly ferreted out all the pianists yet but I have taken a liking lately to jazz guitar - ok, Nils or Joyce Cooling? Haha I am liking happy jazz I guess. Nice to "meet" you and thanks so much for playing with us at Love to Craft! xoxo, Aimeslee DT