Friday, January 17, 2020

Hello Lovely

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 2: Beyond Basic Backgrounds. Here is today's card......CHECK IT!!!









Here are the deets on how I created this fun card!!


1. Create card from kraft cardstock.
2. Stencil and heat emboss onto watercolor paper.
3. Add various distress inks onto image panel(also I used the water "bleaching" technique onto the distress inks)

4. Add ink splatter onto image panel.
5. Add washi and embellishments onto image panel.
6. Stamp and emboss sentiments and adhere to image panel using foam adhesive.
7. Ink up a piece a paper, die cut heart and adhere to image panel.
8. Adhere image panel onto kraft panel.


These are the Altenew products that I used on my card:

Foliage Stencil
Misty Morning 6 Mini Cube Set
Label Love Stamp Set

Halftone Hello Stamp Set


I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge:

I played along in the ATSM challenge:

 I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Stencil challenge, I played along in the As You Like It Anything Goes challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hello Lovely Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels, RG Ave, Watercolor Paper
Inks: Altenew, IMAGINE Crafts, Ranger
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Pearls
Tools: Stencil(Altenew), Ink Blender, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Heart Die, Die Cutting Machine
Other: Embossing Powder(WOW! Embossing Powder)
Techniques: Water Bleaching, Stenciling, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Splatter

7 comments:

Stampin by Genny said...

Such an artistic card! Love all the elements and textures. I too love Monk and if I would have had a son I would have named him Monk. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Fiona said...

I love the inking background of this card - that looks a great stencil - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

Jenny Engelke said...

You are the master if cool cards Tenia! What a great background! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Erum Tasneem said...

Love the watercolour effect and the stenciling. As always, your layout rocks!
Thank you for entering your fabulous work to the AECP assignment gallery. Well done.

Creations in paper said...

Love the clean and simple design of your card. Love how you used the colors for watercoloring. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Jenny Hall said...

Gorgeous as always, Tenia! Thanks for joining the ATSM Challenge this week.

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Tenia. Beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma