Monday, October 22, 2018

Love You More Than Coffee

Hello Y'all!!

Tenia here and I am sharing my card for week three of me guesting for SugarPea Designs. Here is my card for today.....CHECK IT!!!



Here are the directions on how to create this card!! 

1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. On another piece of cardstock stamp image, sentiments and adhere patterned paper and add embellishments to image panel.
3. Adhere image panel onto card.

Here are all of SugarPea Designs product that I used:

Sugar and Spice Patterned Paper Collection 

Caffeine Addict


I played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge and I also played along in the ATSM CAS challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Love You More Than Coffee Card
Stamps: SugarPea Designs
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Paper: Michaels, SugarPea Designs
Embellishments: Washi(American Crafts), Sticker Stitches(SRM)



4 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

oh, warm and tasty, can feel it through the colors :)
Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

Papercrafting Princess said...

LOL Too cute!

Ruby Nash said...

Hello there. I totally agree with you that coffee is amazing to drink. It's so delicious. To add to it, I like to make a cup of coffee and write my panda essay.

Unknown said...

Hello, I would like to thank you for sharing this interesting information. What is more, I'm sure the material provided here will be useful for a lot of people. Speaking about me, I will use it in my being the oldest sibling essay task. Thanks a lot.