Happy Monday and hope all is well!! I am October's Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs....WOOT WOOT!! Here is my first creation......CHECK IT!!!
Here are the directions on how to create this card!!
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Add watercolor onto watercolor panel.
3. Stamp and heat emboss image onto watercolor panel and add embellishments.
4. Stamp and emboss "Grateful" sentiment and adhere to panel.
5. Stamp second sentiment and adhere to panel.
6. Adhere watercolor panel onto card.
Here are all of SugarPea Designs product that I used:
Lily White Sparkly Shaker Selection
I also played along in the SugarPea Designs challenge this month!!!
I also played along in the Paper Players challenge too!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Grateful For All That You Do Card
Stamps: SugarPea Designs
Paper: Michaels, FSJ
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins(Lucy's Cards)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Aquabrush
Other: Clear Embossing Powder
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing