Sunday, June 17, 2018

STAMPlorations 5th Birthday Hop!


Hey Guys!!!!!

Tenia here to let y'all know that I am on the STAMPlorations blog today!!!! Check out what my three favorite cards created with STAMPlorations stamps are HERE!!  Here is a new card that I created.....CHECK IT!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Life Is Short Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Michaels, My Colors
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(CUTplorations/STAMPlorations), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Die Cutting


8 comments:

Sue D said...

Cute sentiment and I like the polka dot cup.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Sweet card - love the polka dots:)

Maura said...


Love how your cards all have a modern, funky look, Tenia! Fun and original!!

SHartl said...

I love the washi tape and dotted coffee cup...yes!

cm said...

You chose such fantastic cards to showcase over on the STAMP blog and, along with this delightful polka-dot coffee cup newcomer, they reinforce just how incredibly talented you are! Awesome, all around!
Hugs~c

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Tenia! Cute patterns and fun sentiment! I always love your style!

Arianna Barbara said...

Love the polka dot cup! Gorgeous colors!

MariLynn said...

Great project. Great job showcasing STAMPlorations products.