Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Just Be Happy!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! Today is my post for the Visible Image Design Team....Woot Woot!!! Here is my fun creation.....CHECK IT!!!



I had a lot of fun with this card!!! I created this card using this Visible Image stamp set HERE!!:



I also played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Reciple for Just Be Happy Card
Stamps: Visible Image
Paper: Michaels, Canson Watercolor
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Catherine Pooler
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins, Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Splatter, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting



3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

It's no surprise that you would create such an amazing card, Tenia! Your watercoloring is absolutely stunning and your image is just perfect...LOVE this card so much! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Colleen Begley said...

Tenia, I love this! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hello…
Thanks for sharing your amazing thoughts. It’s a great way to be happy. My Article: About Variance TV.