Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Love Yourself

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! Today is my post for the Visible Image Design Team....Woot Woot!!! Here is my fun creation.....CHECK IT!!!


I had a lot of fun with this card!!! I created this card using this Visible Image stamp set HERE!!:

and HERE:


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Less Is More challenge:


I played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge too!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Love Yourself Card
Stamps: Visible Image
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Pearls, Washi(Little B), Sticker Stitches(SRM)

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Beautifully simple, contemporary design. Love the dimension created by the butterflies.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member. xx

Trina P. said...

Cool artsy card. I can see why you had so much fun making this. Great encouraging sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

Neets B said...

So unmistakably you, Tenia. You do artsy and grunge so well. And a fab sentiment too.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x