Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Congrats Grad!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! Today is my post for the Visible Image Design Team....Woot Woot!!! Here is my fun creation.....CHECK IT!!!




I had a lot of fun with this card!!! I created this card using this Visible Image stamp set HERE!!:


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Tic Tac Toe challenge(Black or White, Single Layer, Free):

I played along in the Crazy for CAS challenge:

I played along in the AUD Sentiments Masculine challenge too!!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Congrats Grad! Card
Stamps: Visible Image
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Letter Stickers
Tools: Dymo Label Maker
Techniques: Splatter

6 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, this is so creative! I love your fabulous stamp set and the fun sentiment! Thank you for joining us at The Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! XX

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Tenia, this card is amazing! Love that cool, graphic image!

Iefje Ceulemans said...

Very nice card! Thanks for joining us at Crazy for CAS!

Cynthia van der Wilk said...

Great card. Thanks for joining the Crazy for CAS challenge.

Miranda Mols Stampin Utopia said...

It's a smart card. Hahaha, great for a grad, thanks for joining CFC

Ellen said...

Love your card! Great that’s in black and white. Thank you for joining us at the Crazy for CAS challenge this month.