Tuesday, April 3, 2018

CAS Colours and Sketches April 2018 Guest Designer!!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!!! I have some very cool news!! I am the April 2018 GD for the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge!!!


This weeks challenge is a color challenge!!!


.....and here is my card.......check it!!!!

Thanks Patricia and team for this super FUN opportunity!!! I also played along in a few challenges!!! I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:

I played along in the AAA cards challenge( one of my favorite techniques is splatter!!):

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t



Card Recipe for I Love You More Than The First Cup of Coffee Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Ranger
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heart Die(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors
Techniques: Splatter, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting

11 comments:

Laurel said...

Congrats to you and such a fun card!

Beverley said...

Awesome! So lovely to have you as our Guest Designer at CC&S this month and what a fabulous debut card :) Hugs Bev x

samantha's cards said...

So glad you could join us this month! This card is so playful and fun.

Macimbalo said...

Really pretty! Thanks so much for linking up this week at JUGS!

Melissa L. said...

And no one "splatters" a coolly as you, Tenia! I love it. Great CAS card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Jane said...

Splatters - oh yes I love them too! Much to love about your fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with the favourite technique challenge at AAA Cards.

karen h said...

So glad you are joining us this month as a Guest Designer! Your first card is awesome! I love your signature touch of washi and splatters!

Cathy P said...

So glad to have you join the CC&S team this month, Tenia! Love the simplicity with all of the texture you used.

Wei said...

So stunning! Thank you so much for guest designing at CAS Colours & Sketches this month!

Patricia Hays said...

I like the randomness of the splatters, and that sentiment just makes me smile! :) I'm glad you're our guest designer at CC&S!

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your GD spot :) Love the effects of your splatter with those colors! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards challenges.