Friday, June 23, 2017

Coffee. Because Prison Orange is NOT my Color.

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! This is my Spellblogger project for today!! This is what I created using Spellbinders goodness......CHECK IT!!!








I used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this week:

I am also entering this card into the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:
Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Coffee. Because Prison Orange is NOT My Color Card
Stamps: Riley and Company
Paper: My Colors Cardstock, Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi and Stars(Queen and Co), Sequins(Neat and Tangled), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: All dies and and die machine by Spellbinders
Techniques: Dry Embossing, Die Cutting, Splatter

 

26 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

I LOVE this terrific card, and the sentiment too! Great color combination with that pop of orange!
Take Care!
Michele

Rosemary said...

awesome card!!! fab take on the sketch!!

~amy~ said...

THIS is so much fun!

Andrea W said...

Ha! The sentiment is definitely made me laugh. Fun card!

Teresa Doyle said...

LOL. I love this! A great card Tenia!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Love the vintage image Tenia. Super cute... great colors and layering.

Julia Aston said...

Great sentiment and images Tenia!

Amy O said...

I love this funny sentiment and how you've set up your photo with the coffee cup as a prop. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Heidi said...

Love the fun sentiment, gorgeous vintage feel of this card!

Echo said...

I love this so much! Great layout!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so fun, I love it

Becca Yahrling said...

What a fun card & a funny sentiment.
Love it.

Ann said...

Ha!! Oh my, so funny. Love your card.

Hetty said...

I love retro styles card and your is just wonderful!
Great images.

Lisa said...

Love love love this! Fantastic card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great vintage look to your card and love the sentiment.

Cynthia Cole said...

Love your card and that funny sentiment!

Ang said...

Love, love, love this, so much fun.
Ang

Annette Allen said...

awesome card Tenia

Shelly said...

This is fabulous, Tenia!

Fikreta said...

fab card!

Laurie Unger said...

What a great sentiment! Awesome coffee card - thanks for sharing!

Jen Timko said...

I almost fell out of my chair laughing on this! So, so awesome! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Helen F. said...

Great card, Tenia

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

What terrific and sarcastic card!! Love!

D.Ann C said...

Bwahahaha! Thanks for the chuckles!