Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs with a super fun project made with IMAGINE Crafts products.....CHECK IT!!!!
Here are the directions on how to create this hanging sign.
1. Using the VersaMarker hand letter "love" on wood, add embossing powder and heat emboss.
2. Spray Fireworks Desert Sand craft spray onto wood sign.
3. Using Crop-O-Dile punch holes into wood sign.
4. On a small piece of paper stamp words and numbers with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
5. Add red dots onto wood sign with Memento Lady Bug marker, add twine, add stickers and add the rest of the other details.
IMAGINE Crafts Products used
Stickers(Studio Calico and Cosmo Cricket)
Heart Embellishments(Studio Calico)
Die Cut(Winnie & Walter)
Crop-O-Dile Punch(We R Memory Keepers)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!