Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs with a super fun card made with IMAGINE Crafts products.....CHECK IT!!!!
Here are the directions to make this super fun card!!
1. Create card from White cardstock.
2. Adhere DCWV patterned paper onto card.
3. Stamp and heat emboss flowers image onto DCWV cardstock.
4.Cut out sentiment and add splatter onto sentiment panel.
5. Adhere image and sentiment panels onto card.
6. Add washi and sticker stitches.
IMAGINE Crafts Products used
Stamps: Winnie and Walter
Paper: Michaels, DCWV
Embellishments: Washi(Pebbles), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Rectangle Die(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Techniques: Splatter, Die Cutting
I hope y'all enjoyed this super fun and easy card!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!