Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs with a super fun project that I made with IMAGINE Crafts products.....CHECK IT!!!!
Here are the directions to make this super fun card!!
1. Add ink onto mixed media cover page using ink dauber.
2. Stamp and heat emboss feather onto cover of journal.
3. Stamp and heat emboss flowers onto cover of journal.
4. Spray and add splatter onto cover.
5.Stamp and heat emboss sentiments onto wood circle panel.
6. Stamp "IN" onto a piece of light blue cardstock and punch out using a 3/4" circle punch. Adhere "IN" onto wood panel and adhere wood panel onto cover page.
IMAGINE Crafts Products used
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Embellishments: Washi(Scotch 3M), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Wood Circle(Michaels)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Circle Punch(EK Success)
Techniques: Ink Blending, Heat Embossing, Splatter
I hope y'all enjoyed this super fun and easy card!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!