Tenia here and hope all is well!! Happy Thanksgiving to all of my crafting bros(Women and Men).....lol!!! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay goodness......CHECK IT!!
Here are the Richard Garay products I used on my project.....CHECK IT!!!!
Hey Bro Stamp/Die Set
Lumberjack Prints Printed Paper Pack
Many Words Stamp Set
Totally Tangerine Cardstock
Berry Black True Color Fusion Ink
Luscious Lime True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Amazing Accent Dots
Whip Cream Cardstock
Hazelnut Blend True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Dark Roast Silk
Bright Day Journey Tape
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner
Journey Foam Squares
I had lots of fun with this fun card!! Here are the directions on how to create it!!
1. Create card from Totally Tangerine Cardstock.
2. Add splatter onto card using Dark Roast Silk.
3. Stamp "Hey Bro"(using Berry Black ink) on a piece of patterned paper and adhere to card.
4. Add washi tape onto card.
5. Stamp "Thank You" a a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock using Hazelnut ink and adhere to card using foam squares.
6. Add Luscious Lime ink onto tree using ink blending tool.
7. Add Amazing Accent Dots onto tree.
8. Adhere tree onto card using foam squares.
Check out RG's Deal of the Day HERE!!
I also played along in a few challenges too! I played along in the Colour Q chalenge:
I played along in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge:
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving!!!