Tenia here and hope all is well!! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay goodness......CHECK IT!!
Here are the Richard Garay products I used on my project.....CHECK IT!!!!
Timber Stamp/Die Set
Lumberjack Prints Printed Paper Pack
Make Amazing Printed PaperMany Words Stamp Set
Pierced Stars Die Set
Pierced Squares Die SetBerry Black True Color Fusion Ink
Luscious Lime True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Pixie Play True Color Fusion Ink
Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock
Butter Cream CardstockDark Roast Silk
Bright Day Journey Tape
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner
Journey Foam Squares
I had lots of fun with this fun card!! Here are the directions on how to create it!!
1. Create card from Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock.
2. Adhere Lumberjack Prints paper onto card.
3. Stamp image onto a piece of Butter Cream cardstock using Pixie Play and Luscious Lime Inks.
4. Die Cut image using square dies.
5. Add splatter onto image using Dark Roast Silk.
6. Die cut star from Make Amazing printed paper.
7. Stamp "Celebrate" onto a small piece of butter cream cardstock.
8. Adhere star and sentiment onto image panel and adhere panel onto card.
9. Add washi tape onto card.
I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:
Check out RG's Deal of the Day HERE!!
I played along in the Merry Monday challenge:
I also played along in the Christmas Card Challenge:
Thanks for stopping by!!!