Happy Wednesday and hope all is well. Today I am sharing a card that I created using Stampendous! Stack Art!!! Here is info on what Stack Art is:
You know you can make these simple, beautiful tag projects easily and quickly. But when you take the ingredients for a simple tag to the next level, WOW!
Our Stack Art Kits have three components:
- The Stack Art Kraftboard Kit which includes all the kraftboard pieces you’ll need to make at least 4 amazing creations; die cut, double-sided adhesive for all the kraftboard pieces; and sentiments you can use to make each piece a special gift or card embellishment.
- The Stack Art Stamp Sets which include an assortment of terrific background stamps and other images plus an acrylic handle.
- The Stack Art Elements Kits which each include five jars of embellishing goodness to stick to your adhesive covered kraftboard pieces.
Yes....It is a CAS Mixed Media Card.....yeppers.......I had lots of fun with this card!! Here are the directions on how I created this card.
1. Create card from Pink cardstock.
2. Splatter ink onto patterned paper, add washi tape, stamp sentiment and distress.
3. Adhere patterned paper panel to card.
4. Using ink blending tool add Delicata Gold ink onto chipboard tag.
5. Stamp design onto tag using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and add hole to tag using Crop-O-Dile.
6. Add Mica Fragments and add googlie eye onto chipboard bird and adhere bird onto tag using pop up dots.
7. Add twine to tag
Do make sure to check the Stampendous! Blog to see what the other awesome Stampendous! DT and some of the best Mixed Media Artists created! We’ll be giving away three Stack Art prize packages this week based on your blog comments. Each Package will contain one Stack Art Kraftboard Kit, one Stack Art Stamp Set, and one Stack Art Elements Kit!
Here are the Stampendous! products that I used:
Stack Art Kraftboard Regal Bird Kit
Stack Art Cling Rubber Stamps Regal Bird Kit
Regal Bird Quotes Perfectly Clear Stamps
Frantage Mica Fragments
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
I also played along in the Poppy Sketches challenge:
I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More Anything Goes challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Let You Dreams Take Flight Card
Paper: Pink(World Win), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico), Stack Art Chipboard(Stampendous!)
Inks: Delicata Gold, VersaFine Onyx Black, Fireworks Craft Spray in Grape Jelly(IMAGINE Crafts)
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Washi Tape(We R Memory Keepers), Googlie Eye(Michaels)
Tools: Crop-O-Dile(We R Memory Keepers), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Blending Tool(Ranger)
Technique: Splatter and Distressing