Friday, January 25, 2013

Sweet Girl

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well and HAPPY FRIDAY.....Woot Woot!!! I am on the eP Blog today and this is what I created for it......CHECK IT!!!

Yeppers....this card is a 3" Square....small is awesome sometimes....lol!!! I created this card for a few challenges too!!! I used the Play Date Cafe challenge colors:

I used the Paper Players sketch for this week:

Last but not least I played in the Moxie Fab World 75 Creative Card Challenges Itty Bitty Card Challenge:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for Sweet Girl Card
Stamp: Sweet Stamp Shop
Paper: Bazzill
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Onyx Black(Tsukineko), Black Magic Glitter Mist(Tattered Angels)
Accessories: Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors

22 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so cute..loving the green...it really pops...

Emily Keaton said...

So adorable!

Jaydee said...

Tenia, loving the color scheme it's perfect for the strong graphic images. I also love that you showed how much punch you can pack into 3".
So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Lalo said...

I'm woot wooting it's Friday too :) Super fab card too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tenia....loved looking through your blog today and wanted to say hello and tell you how much I am looking forward to working with you on the CAS on Sunday DT.
Have a great weekend!

Lisa Petrella said...

TOTALLY CUTE!

Angi Barrs said...

This is so fun! Love the black cardstock!

Nance Leedy said...

This is super cute! Love the punch of green on the black and the twine is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Wida said...

super cute!! I love the splash of green!

Rose said...

sweet little card :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful...great colors! Truly "yummy"!

Taheerah said...

Cute! I am loving the use of the emerald green and I love the font of the sentiment!!

Julie Ranae said...

Just LOVE this entry for this week's challenge over in The Cafe! It's always so nice to have you with us : )

Veronica Z said...

Tenia this is a stunner! I love your design and the super cute bakers twine! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

Donna B. said...

Super cute card! Love the candy and the twine accent!!

Donna B. said...

Oh, I almost forgot - thanks for Playing at The Play Date Cafe!!!!

jo said...

Cute card Tenia!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Fabulous little card that makes a big splash! Great take on the challenge Tenia!

stampwithsandy said...

I love making 3x3 cards, and this one is adorable! Love the splash of green with black and white. Thanks for sharing your project with The Paper Players!

Tiff said...

This is one sassy card! sassy n sweet :)

Unknown said...

awesome T! love that pop of green

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tenia! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)