Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chevron Heart

For My Seasons Givings Blog post please go here.


Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all today and it goes a lil somethin' like this......CHECK IT!!


I used the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch for this week, I played along in the Simon Says Stamp challenge(something new-My Chevron Heart Stamp!) this week, I played in The Blog Named Hero challenge for this week(I tried a brand new technique-Chalkboard Technique and I have a brand new stamp....woot woot!!):
I also played along in the Hero Arts Contest this month(My something new is the Chalkboard Technique-never tried it before)!!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Chevron Heart Card
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Orange(Memory Box), Kraft DP(Hobby Lobby), Black(Bazzill), Cardboard DP(Michaels)
Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Twine(The Twinery), Flair(Bossy Joscie), Washi Tape(Queen and Co.)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Scissors
Technique: Chalkboard Technique

18 comments:

JJ Bolton said...

So cute Tenia! Love the little stache flair:)

Michelle said...

I love it, Tenia! So bright, modern, and groovy!

Unknown said...

I'm in all of your work!!

cassie said...

love this!

Unknown said...

*sigh* so much awesomness in one card! happy 2013!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your use of graphics in this card, and the cool little mustache button. Happy New Year!

Annette Allen said...

oh i love this...the chevron heart and orange base is awesome...great card.

Rose said...

LOVE!!! that heart and button are awesome :)
Happy New Year girl

Jen W. said...

This is so fun! Love the chalkboard heard and that fabulous mustache button! Happy New Year to you, Tenia!

Taheerah said...

I love chevrons. I love hearts. I love your chevron heart! Funky card Tenia!

Michele Lourenco said...

Tenia, this is adorable and fun! Love it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day too!
:-)
michele

Vicki Dutcher said...

Looks awesome - it jumped out of the linky's photos.

Angie Tieman said...

Totally adorbs! Love the colors and how you used the washi tape and mustache!

MS said...

Love, love, love! Amazballs! And of course thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero ;)

Kristen said...

I love that bold heart, perfect!

xo, Kristina
Visitina from ABNH Challenge
Hope you can visit me too <3
www.pearlgateway.com

Sudha said...

Pretty sweet. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

cheiron said...

WONDERFUL colors! I love the chevron heart too-great technique. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Dream of Scrappin' said...

Awesome blog and crafts! Thanks for sharing!