Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Some Exciting News!!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! Almost the weekend....Woot Woot!! So......y'all wanna hear my awesome news?! Well here it goes......I am a Guest Designer for the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge!!! Yayness!! Paulina e-mailed me a while a go about being a guestie and of course I said "YESSSSSSSS!!!" and was PRETTY STOKED!!! Here is the challenge:

Check out this AWESOME list of AWESOME Designers.....I am sooooo in awe of these crafty ladies:


Here is my card that I created and it goes a lil somethin' like this......CHECK IT!!!

....and this is how long it took me to make this card:


Y'all wanna play? Here are the deets:

The challenge: creating something within 10 minutes featuring red somewhere on your crafty item!
Date: challenge starts Wednesday, December 5th at 6am, PST and ends December 15th, 11:59pm, PST.
Prize: a fabulous prize pack (Check out the Pretty Pink Posh Blog!!)
PLEASE post the time it took to create your item, the 10 minutes Craft Dash graphic and do go to Pretty Pink Posh for more info!!


I also played in the Keep It Simple Washi Tape Challenge:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for Warm Wishes Card
Stamps: Mama Elephant
Paper: Red, White(Bazzill), Red DP(Authentique)
Ink: Onyx Black(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Pearls(Hobby Lobby), Washi Tape(Pink Paislee and Queen and Co)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors

16 comments:

Annette Allen said...

congrats on your guest design... your card is too cute..

JJ Bolton said...

How cool Tenia! Great to see you as a special guest!

Your card is so cute! Is it just me or is anyone else picturing the triangle as a cone filled with kettle corn or roasted chestnuts? :)

~Tammy~ said...

Super cute and super fun! What a fun design! I thought I was going to have an epic fail on this one. 6 seconds to spare....eek! Have a great rest of your week! :-)))

Paulina said...

This card is just all sorts of fun. Love all the different ways you incorporated red into your creation, Tenia! Also, those washi tape designs- amazeballs! LOVE them!

Anni said...

Love how you used the washi tape just for a little accent!
Congrats on beeing a guest designer at 10 minutes craft dash - that challenge a way too difficult for me - I need hours for a card!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Anni

Lalo said...

Candy cane banner...yumm!!!

Sheryl said...

Love how you have that banner slightly askew. Warm wishes, how sweet!

Kim S said...

How can you create such a fun card in under 10 minutes?? I'm not going near that challenge - I think it would depress me to see how long I spend on even the simplest of cards!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the GDT!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your card!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

MS said...

amazballs girl!

Heather P. said...

This card is just way too FUN!!! :)

Rose said...

congrats!!!

love the "warm" colors and bit of washi :)

Carolin said...

This card took only 10 minutes? I can hardly believe that. It's awsome! Love that little washi tape detail...
Thanks for joining us at keep it simple!,
Mia

Laurie said...

Gorgeous my dear!

maria f. said...

Wow, you're keeping great company these days ;) Love this fun card (just loved that flourishy sentiment stamp when I first saw it). Unbelievable that you whipped this up in 10 minutes. I tried the "Dash" once (need I say more...)

Christine said...

Great CAS card - and it was that fast? Wow!
Thanks so much for joining us at keep it simple!
Christine