Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Bornday Miss Lady!!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today I am sharing a very special card for a very person today!! The very very very special person is Miss Laura Weed.....the DT coordinator, Graphics Manager, Website Admin and Social Media Marketing Coordinator of Stampendous! Today is her birthday and some of the DT members of Stampendous! are celebrating it with a special blog hop!!! Here is the card that I created and it goes a lil somethin' like this.......CHECK IT!!!

 Check out to see what the other DT members of Stampendous! created!!





I also used the Unscripted Sketch for this week:


I played along in the Paper Players color challenge:


I also played along in the Splitcoast Stampers CAS Ribbon Challenge. Thanks for stopping by and Laura.....I hope you have a Birthday full of AWESOMESAUCE!!!! Love you Miss Lady!!

-t


Card Recipe for Feliz Cumpleanos
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Memory Box, Authentique
Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink, Onyx Black(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Pearls(Queen and Co.)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)

16 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Very elegant! Beautiful design!

Scrappychick said...

Simply beautiful!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I just love your CAS cards! Amazeballs :)

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Oh what a stylish and beautiful design - I love it!

Lea said...

Totally awesomesauce! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love your card. I can tell how much you love jazz by the names of your children! I love jazz too! :)

Rose said...

this is one classy card girl :) love the embossed rose :)

Janelle Stollfus said...

Fantastic, lady!

Liz said...

Such a nice card. Espanol!

dstandard said...

Wonderful card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!

Patrice said...

Love the addition of the pearls - thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!

Iverova said...

Clean&Simple! It's elegant card! You are the best!!!

Melinda Gleissner said...

Love the color combination! Its a fantastic card! Laura's going to love it. Thanks for playing along.

Amy White said...

Very pretty! That rose looks so striking on the red paper! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

Stampendous said...

Thanks so much, Tenia! I love this card and how it fits so many challenges while still being SPECTACULAR! Thanks so much for thinking of me on my special day, it really means a lot to me. Laura

SmilynStef said...

Love the contrast of the ribbon ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.