Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thanks Tough Guy

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday!! I have a card to show y'all using some awesome Skipping Stones Design stamps and it goes a lil somethin like this......CHECK IT!!

I used the sketch at Skipping Stones Design:

Before I go on I just want to say that I had a BLAST being a August Guestie at Skipping Stones Design!!! These ladies rock and I especially want to give a big shout out to Jingle for inviting me!!! I had soooooooo much fun!!!!

I also used the colors at CR84FN this week:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Thanks Tough Guy Card
Stamps: Skipping Stones Design
Paper: White, Aqua(Bazzill), Kraft(Wassau), Designer Paper(Basic Grey)
Ink: Rich Cocoa(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Star Punch(SU!), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Coluzzle(Provo Craft), Scissors

16 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...love your take on the sketch..

Deborah Frings said...

I really like this - the sentiment works so well with the woodgrain circle and the stamped star. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

Love everything about it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! I really like that diamond plate star, great take on the sketch!

Jingle said...

Tenia, this card is absolutely AWESOME!!! Thank you SO MUCH for guest designing with us this month! You are amazing! Rock on, my dear!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the woodgrain and the gorgeous color!

Lalo said...

So digging this card...The perfect male card :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!! LOVING that wood grain!!!!!

Rose said...

awesome male card :)

Barb Turpin said...

Love what you did with the sketch and with this set...awesome results!

Pauline said...

This is fab, I love the textured edges, and the woodgrain paper.
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful card Tenia! Love all the distressing! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Shannon White said...

Love the Great distressing and woodgrain and Love the stamped diamond plate star! Super sentiment too! Just a Great Man type card! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

Unknown said...

ummm...stunning!!!

Janice said...

Perfect guy card!

Jen W. said...

I can never resist a star and this masculine card makes it even better!