Thursday, August 30, 2012

Just Saying Hi

Hey Y'all!!

Happy almost three day weekend!!! Hope all is well. I have a card for y'all and it goes a lil somethin' like this......CHECK IT!!!

I created this card for the Hero Arts August 2012 Contest(I played in ALL of the challenges- CAS, Creating my own embellishments(the cherry) and the sketch):


I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Just Saying Hi Card
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: All Cardstock by Bazzill, Green DP(Cosmo Cricket), Woodgrain DP(My Minds Eye)
Ink: Onyx Black(Tsukineko), Gel Pen(Sakura)
Accessories: Button(Michaels), Googlie Eyes
Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Scissors, Big Shot(Ellison), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Technique: Paper Piecing and Embossing

10 comments:

Rose said...

sweetness!!!! :) love the eyes and cherry!!!

Laurel said...

Cute!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super adorable, Tenia! Gosh, I adore those google eyes!

Wida said...

Totally cute!!!

Jingle said...

Holy CUTE to the Ness!!!! Love!

Angi Barrs said...

This one made me SMILE!

Unknown said...

so cute!

Jo Nevill said...

Such a fun card !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Jo Nevill said...

Such a fun card !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Janice said...

Too cute! Love the eyes!