Monday, July 9, 2012

Make a Wish

Hey Y'all!!

I hope y'all had a great weekend....back to the Monday....boo....lol!!! Well anyhoo I have a card to show you that I created for the Splitcoast Stampers CAS challenge(Fairytales) and it goes a lil somethin' like this.......CHECK IT!!

Okay guys..this is suppose to be a CAS card for the record.....it took me like fifteen minutes to put this together.....I promise...lol! I also used the colors for the CR84FN Challenge this week:

Last but not least I created this card using The Craft's Meow sketch for this month:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Make a Wish Card
Stamps: The Craft's Meow
Paper: White, Red(Bazzill), White(Hammermill), Yellow DP(DCWV)
Ink: Onyx Black(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Black and White Decorative Tape(Tape Tastic)
Tools: Numbers Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Corner Rounder Punch(We R Memory Keepers), Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Paper Snips(SU!), Big Shot(Ellison)

31 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

It's magical. I love the way you layered your silhouette over the moon shape giving it the impression of a night scene. Blessings!

Sandy said...

I like how you managed to work the circle elements in so seamlessly.

Amy Kolling said...

I know I'm just going to have to break down and buy this stamp set.....I drool every time I see someone using it! Gorgeous Tenia!

Jingle said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Sabrina said...

Adorable!! And happy! Love the stamp silhouette! The colours go so well witht he stamp.:)

Annette Allen said...

this is so pretty...I so love this image...great embossed background and love the color combo..

Stephani Rogers said...

Cute card!

Kim S said...

She's darling. I love the red and yellow background, it keeps the black silhouette so festive!!

Vickie Z said...

Love how you blended the colors!! That image is the one that made me fall for The Crafts Meow....love it!!

Pauline said...

Simply lovely, that fairy is just such a gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Janice said...

Super cute, love the color combo!

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous!! Love the black you added in there, SO striking!

Lalo said...

LOVELY card...So cute!!!

Brandi said...

Loving this bold layout!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! Love that fairy.

Deborah Frings said...

I love the fairy silhouette and embossed background - great card! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Shannon White said...

Such a Darling Fairy silhouet! Love the fun embossed BG too! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! I LOVE fairies!!!!!

Rose said...

beautiful!! and i love that stamp :)

Tui Nathan said...

Wow .... this is gorgeous!!!

jen del muro said...

this is so fun!! great work! hugs-jd

Aimes said...

Awesome take on our sketch, Tenia! Love it as a square!
Hugs!
x

Mona Pendleton said...

So sweet Tenia! Love the embossed panel and darling image! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Fun and bold image! Love it!

Theresa said...

Very beautiful!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Tenia. Love the silhouette image on the yellow circle. What a great use of the colors!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE how you cut out that silhouette image and put it against that big yellow circle! FAB card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty Tenia. I love the sweet fairy. Thanks for playing at CR84FN. :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Tenia, this is so wonderful. I love the way your fairy goes off the edge and the way she pops set on the yellow circle. Just love it!

Vickie Z said...

Love the use of the colors and soo fabulous for the fairytales contest! One of my FAV TCM images!

~amy~ said...

Gotta love this beauty:) thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!!!