Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello Sunshine!

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all that I created for my Guest Design gig for My Thoughts Exactly and it goes a lil somethin' like this.....CHECK IT!!


So I really went "outside the box" to created this fun card. I created my "Sun" using the Dainty Doilies and the Father's Day Subway Art sets. I created this card for a few challenges. I played in the CAS-ology challenge:

I also played in the Papercraft Star Challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hello Sunshine Card
Stamps: My Thoughts Exactly
Paper: White(Bazzill), Yellow(Coredinations), Orange(SU!)
Ink: Tangelo, Dandelion(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Hello Sunshine sticker(SRM)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Embossing Folder(Spellbinders), Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Circle Punches(EK Success), Big Shot(Ellison)

19 comments:

Ryann said...

Awesome card! i love all the bits that make up your sun. :)

donnajean said...

Great card!

Amy Kolling said...

Love the hexagon background Tenia! Super cute and cheery!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Tenia, I love the sun you created! Thanks for joining us this week for the "Include a Sun" challenge at the Papercraft Star!

Ardyth said...

Ooh! What a creative sun! I love it on the hex-embossed background. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology's first challenge!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent embossing and such bibrant colours. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

~amy~ said...

LOVE this!!!!

Angie Tieman said...

What a super creative sun! Love this! That gold hexi embossed background is amazing too! TFS the challenge links!

Ros Crawford said...

Such a cheerful card ... love the sun ... thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star this week!

Rosemary said...

super fun card... thanks for playing along with CASology!

Tracy said...

Looove it and how you used the dainty doilies...FABULOUS!!!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, love the fun bright colors! Love how you used the doilies as well!!

Melissa said...

Tenia, this is gorgeous! Love that hexagon BG and the way you framed your oh-so-creative sun! Thank you so much for joining us for CASology's very first challenge! :)

Wida said...

I love this so much, the colors, the shapes all work so well together. Thanks for joining the MTE Challenge

Unknown said...

Wow I love the hexagon background!

Liz Weber said...

Beautiful card Tenia, I just got that embossing folder and can't wait to use it now. LOVE how elegant you make "simple" look!

StephC said...

This is fabulous! Love the simplicity of it. So glad you joined us at Papercraft Star!!
Hugs!
Steph

Jinny Newlin said...

Way to stretch your stamps, girl! LOVE! And your hexagon embossed background is absolutely delish! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!