Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Grafico Challenge

(Click on photo to enlarge)

Hello Y'all!!
 This is the card that I have for you today!! I created this card using this sketch here:

I also used this super cute image by Clip Art and Scrap!! We have a new DT member which you can check out on the My Grafico Blog!! Make sure to check out what the other ladies created with this image and sketch!! Thanks for looking and have a great Wednesday!!

-t

Card Recipe for Many Thanks Card
Paper: Brown(Wassau Paper), White(Hammermill), DP(KI Memories)
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Stickers(SRM Stickers)
Tools: Coluzzle(Provo Craft), Paper Cutter(Fiskars)

10 comments:

Teri said...

Cute card hun - loving that daisy DP.
Hugs,
Teri x

Karin said...

Love your background paper! Great job on the sketch!Congrats on getting all those card published too :)

AnGelCaKe said...

Hi! Tenia

Pretty card I love the paper.

Angie

Jenny said...

Very cute!!

Bogner's said...

Tenia, what a beautiful card. I like the way you did the sentiment too! Very cute!

Martha said...

so adorable!

Kanta said...

Kantahanan is the home of every song. The word kantahanan is derived from the tagalog words "Kanta" which means "Song" and "Tahanan" which means "Home".

A Piece said...

A Piece of Idea - Thoughts of a Man, a Blogger, a Webmaster, and a Friend. Learn simple tips from a simple blogger.

Hapi said...

You have a great favicon here. You might want to change that into your own icon. Here is my tip on Favicon and Blogger: How to change favicon in Blogger.I also have this list of Cool Favicons for you to use. Enjoy!

stampinlynn said...

Tenia so sweet tfs