Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Grafico Challenge

(Click on photo to enlarge)


Hello Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! This is the card that I created for the My Grafico Challenge this week!! I also used a super cute Spring set from Chi Chi Memories!! Make sure you check out what the other ladies created using this super cute set!!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for Spring Card
Stamps: Tree(Chi Chi Memories), Spring Sentiment(SU!)
Paper: Kraft(Wassau Paper), Designer Paper(SU!), White(Hammermill)
Ink: Basic Black(SU!), Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Word Window Punch(SU!), Paper Snips(SU!)

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Tenia this is sooo super cute!!!

Martha said...

Tenia, so cute and adorable, great job.

AnGelCaKe said...

Hi! Tenia

Cute card. Ilove red paper with green ribbon nice mix.

Angie

Teri said...

Great card hun!
Hugs,
Teri x

Karin said...

Totally cute! Love that bow...it is perfection!

Bogner's said...

Your card is so cute. Love the bow!

Tazza said...

I am liking what I'm seeing! Your card is really great, Now I need that treeeeeee!!!! LOL..

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cuteness, girlie! :)

terisplace said...

Fabbie, my fine friend!

Teri

Amy said...

Hi Tenia! Such a cute tree!!

lynn said...

simply adorable, tenia!