Sunday, January 25, 2009

Featured Stamper 103- Vicky Gould and The Color Throwdown Challenge


Hi All!!

So today is Featured Stamper day over at Splitcoast Stampers!! Today's FS is Vicky!! I always loved Vicky's work and she is like the sweetest person that I know!! This is what I came up with for the FS today. I used the colors from the Color Throwdown Challenge as well. You can go to my Splitcoast Gallery to see what card I CASED from Vicky!! Have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for My Valentine/Hugs and Kisses Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Studio G, SU!
Paper: SU! Archivers, Basic Gray DP
Ink: Basic Black, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Bling(Michaels), Coluzzle, Flower(Eyelets Etc), Ciecle Punch, Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Paper Snips

13 comments:

Broni said...

Well, no wonder I was so drawn to your card at SCS!!! You used my color combo!! It's a wonderful card, Tenia! I love the style!!

LeAnne said...

This is absolutely stunning! What a wonderful card--that DP just puts a big grin on my face! Thanks for playing the challenge with such an eye-catching creation!
LeAnne

Cathy Rulli said...

Very pretty - thanks for playing!

Barbara said...

WOW!!! LOVE that gorgeous flower as your focal image!! It's just stunning! Thanks for playing the
Throwdown--hope to see you next week!

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh I just love your blog! You made a comment on mine and I discovered a gem in yours. :) Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I really like the DP you used.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

THis is beautiful, Tenia! Love that flower! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty in pibk....Awesome results Tenia. I love it! Bright colours are always so eyecatching!

Tammy Hershberger said...

GORGEOUS card! I love the big flower as the focal point, and that yummy dotted ribbon! Thanks for playing the Throwdown, Tenia!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is gorgeous, love the big flower in the center!

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful card! I love the dp and the giant flower! Thanks so much for playing CTD!

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous! Love how you used the flower as your focal point!
Blessings, Maria

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow you did a very very good job here!!! Stunning and love the flower!!!

I also love the Jazz music in the background!!! Jazz is the best!!!

How funny because in the background I have the cosby show playing and the whole episode is about Cliff and a Jazz auction!!!!

Great Card Tenia!!!

Heather