Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CCAYR January Challenge- Card One


Hey All!!

I made this card for the January CCAYR challenge over at the CCAYR Blog. The challenge is to make a card with traditional Green and Red colors and to add either a rubon or stamped sentiment. This was a fun challenge.....only four more cards to go!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Merry and Bright Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: To You and Yours
Paper: SU!, American Crafts DP, Archivers White Cardstock
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Ribbon(Bazzill), Embellishment(American Crafts), Word Window Punch

6 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful card, Tenia!!!!

Louise F NZ said...

Awesome card, love your layout and the dp is fab

Julia Aston said...

I love this card - super DP and the pretty punched ornament and snowflake! thanks for linking to the Christmas card site! I had never seen it before - how fun!!

Phree said...

Your picture won't load for me :(

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card Tenia.

Katie said...

HEY GIRL!!! I just love your blog. It ROX. I have a ? 4 u. How do u but music on your blog. Please reply back. I need all the help i can get.
THX ALOT!