Monday, October 21, 2024

'Tis The Season

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am up on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here.....CHECK IT!!!

For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:


I played along in the Krafty Chicks CAS challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for ‘Tis The Season Card
Stamps:  Sentiment and Image from October 2024 Kit of the Month
Inks: Altenew
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah)
Embellishments: Glitter Tape(Altenew), Washi(Scotch 3M), Twine
Tools: Die Cutting Machine, Make a Tag Die Set, Heating Tool(WOW!), Sentiment dies(SugarPea Designs)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, CAS, Heat Embossing




No comments: