Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Doggone It. You Did It!

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Wednesday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp sets HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Color Hues challenge:

I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I also played along in the Krafty Chicks Occasions challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Doggone It. You Did It Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Paper: Watercolor Paper(Canson), Neenah, Vellum Paper(FSJ)
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dymo Label Maker, Dies(Altenew)
Stapler, Scissors, Paintbrush
Other: Clear Gloss(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercolor, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Splatter, Fussy Cutting



8 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, Tenia, I am SMITTEN! Check those puppy eyes! Love your gorgeous layering of the vertical element - so much visual interest and texture there - brilliant! I love all the different mediums here! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwwwww...that little pup just couldn't be any sweeter and in fact reminds me of our 1st dog Brinkley! (He was a cockapoo) You've used our challenge colors perfectly with all your mixed media elements and the addition of the sweet pup make this card wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Challenge Tenia!! Marcia (DT)

dj said...

Adorable!! That little pup is just the cutest!! I love the added layers and embellishment...well done as usual!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "In the Middle" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC308

Cindy Beach said...

Your work is amazing, always fresh and crisp! Love your use of the colors, glad you joined us at Color Hues!

Stef Perry said...

Tenia, you've made such a sweet card with that darling puppy, she couldn't be cuter with those "puppy eyes"! The offset circles behind her and the horizontal panel with different elements are both great touches. A fabulous card as always and I'm so glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

Oh my goodness, Tenia- this is so dang cute! So are so very creative! Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps! :) hugs

Kristin Sluhan said...

EEEKKK!!! I LOVE this card! I have king Charles spaniels and it looks just like her! Love the side panel, just love it all!

cm said...

How cute is your card, Tenia! Absolutely fabulous! Thrilled to see you in the Colour Hues gallery.
hugs~carol