Monday, March 27, 2023

Thanks For Being A Good Man

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!

For more info on this card please go HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:
I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:

I also played along in the Krafty Chicks All Occasions challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Thanks for Being A Good Man
Stamps: Sentiment and Images from March 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah)
Inks: Altenew
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Unity), Stapler, Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting




3 comments:

Sandy said...

Tenia, you are one talented card maker!!! I always love seeing your cards and you are so lovely to always play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations! If you ever want to join our team, let me know. I would love to have you! Have a beautiful day!
Sandy, DT

Leanne said...

Great card, I like the masculine one for a change... a very neat image. Thank you for playing our Black and White challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations

Nora Noll said...

This is so fun!! I love the stamps you chose and the masculine design. Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!!!
Nora
CIC DT Member