Monday, November 28, 2022

Always Better Together

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Cyber Monday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!


I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Always Better Together Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson), Patterned Paper(Altenew)
Inks: Altenew
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Twine(American Crafts)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Unity and Altenew), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler, Paintbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting

 

3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, what a sweet trio of buddies! Love the bow and the tape! Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Kate said...

What an adorable trio! And I love the addition of the washi tape, the little stitched heart and the gold bow! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 The Avenue Create, I hope you’ll join us again soon!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a trio of cuties - love the embellishments too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!